Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vet's Office

Dubh has to stay at the vet's office for a couple of days. He has a blockage in his intestine. He feels bad and I know he is scared and I am worried sick. He's our lap and a half dog. Our big guy. We don't care that he is double the size a Cairn should be because his mother was too. The other dogs miss him. His brother Donnan doesn't want to eat or go for a walk. They've never been apart like this. I have to trust the vet and that's all I can do other than pray. God's working overtime on mine today.

2 comments:

Millie said...

Good luck with your puppy and may he come home like if nothing has happened to him at all. He will be in good hands...up above and down here.

Rowan said...

Poor Dubh, I do hope that he will soon feel better and be back home with his brother and friends.