I like this tree. No other reason for it being here.
Sundays are a family day. I have to make this rule because A and I have been all over this county today. I am not a happy person. Sunday is a day of rest and we've been going all day. It's 5 and I'm so tired. My kids are going to hate me.
Hi Cathy! You sound "whipped"! Sure hope you find some "down time" soon. Love the photo of the tree...just because you love the tree! I was wondering if you would mind emailing me (email is on my blog). I have a little art something that I'd love to send to you for all of your support and wonderful comments on my blog.
Down time just started. I hope. Al's kids have gone to their mom's house and I should have my youngest home in an hour. I feel like I've been driving all day.
sunday should be a "stay ta home and relax/ gear up for the coming work week. I work Sunday so thats a dream of mine.
Preggers has grown to not hate being called preggers. But she doesn't like peole touching her belly all the time. I touched it for the first time last night and by touched I mean POCKED it to make baby move. He didn't. What a pain :)
3 comments:
Hi Cathy! You sound "whipped"! Sure hope you find some "down time" soon. Love the photo of the tree...just because you love the tree! I was wondering if you would mind emailing me (email is on my blog). I have a little art something that I'd love to send to you for all of your support and wonderful comments on my blog.
Down time just started. I hope. Al's kids have gone to their mom's house and I should have my youngest home in an hour. I feel like I've been driving all day.
sunday should be a "stay ta home and relax/ gear up for the coming work week. I work Sunday so thats a dream of mine.
Preggers has grown to not hate being called preggers. But she doesn't like peole touching her belly all the time. I touched it for the first time last night and by touched I mean POCKED it to make baby move. He didn't. What a pain :)
Post a Comment