Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Under The Weather


I'm not feeling well today. Feels like another UTI. Story of my life with my NeoBladder but it sure beats cancer any day. These beauties are in our bog at the edge of the wood. A transplanted them from a piece of bog that was getting leveled about two years ago. There was an entire bottom of them then. I'm hoping they will spread as the bottom they used to call home is now empty of their beauty.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

bethbbk said...

They are beautiful. Hope you get to feeling better.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vickie said...

UTI's are a part of my life with MS too, unfortunately. I manage to come down with one every 10 weeks or so. I hope you feel better soon Dear!

*luvs*

blue moss said...

the flowers are so beautiful....
i hope you are feeling better.
thanks so much for visiting, and for your nice comment. :)
take care
michelle

The Weaver of Grass said...

Sorry you are not well, Cathy - hope you are soon better. Those flowers ought to cheer you up, they are beautiful. I do hope they like where they are and spread accordingly.

Rowan said...

Sorry you are feeling unwell, I've had UTI's in the past and they are very unpleasant. The flowers are so pretty, are they leucojums? They look like a flower I have in my garden.

Cat said...

Rowan, bless your heart! I was trying to find them in my books and you knew all along. That's what they are. Thank you!