Hay Babe! How you feeling today? Did you take that picture? It's beautiful!
Very well done! Would you tell me how you managed that? I have three here eager to learn - correction, I have three here who need to be taught!
Hey, I took the pic. Who knew I could manage it? It's forced labor and they are not happy but we've promised a bonfire for this evening with all the limbs and things they can gather. The wind around here is making it dangerous to walk under a tree.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hay Babe! How you feeling today?
Did you take that picture? It's beautiful!
Very well done! Would you tell me how you managed that? I have three here eager to learn - correction, I have three here who need to be taught!
Hey, I took the pic. Who knew I could manage it? It's forced labor and they are not happy but we've promised a bonfire for this evening with all the limbs and things they can gather. The wind around here is making it dangerous to walk under a tree.
Post a Comment