I think she had a great birthday and we'll finish off with a trip to see Rocky Horror Picture Show Friday night with some of her friends. I had a hard time finding photos of her with clothing on for this post. She didn't like clothing for the first 6 years of her life and took them off regularly. She's a bit more modest now. I've had fun raising her and I have so many stories to tell her children some day. She's a "tell it like it is" kind of person and a loyal person. She likes the unusual and collects Buddha figures for a hobby. She took Chinese this year for language and made A's. She writes poetry and short stories and loves Johnny Depp. She got a life size Edward for her birthday and he's standing beside life size Johnny now. I baked her cake and topped it with PopRocks. They were popping on the cake as we sang Happy Birthday. She loved it.

3 comments:
Congratulations on your 14Th birthday, Kate!
Cathy, she is so pretty and I can see that sparkle in her eyes...."I like to be different".
happy b-day kate!
What a beautiful young lady she is!
Post a Comment