We dont have kids this easter either! I think we are going out to eat just the two of us! YEA! happy belated birthday!!!! Oh - if someones blog is not updating it could be because they went private...have you checked to see if you can still get on and read? Thats what happened to me when I went private for a time, no one knew I was blogging.
4 comments:
Cathy, thank you for asking this question. If you do get an answer do you mind sharing it with me too?
Happy Easter to you and your family. Also wishing you thoughts of a warm springtime sun. Do you still have snow?
No snow today but we did on Monday! What is with this weather? It is cold outside but sunny. May get to 60 by Easter afternoon. I hope.
We dont have kids this easter either! I think we are going out to eat just the two of us! YEA!
happy belated birthday!!!! Oh - if someones blog is not updating it could be because they went private...have you checked to see if you can still get on and read? Thats what happened to me when I went private for a time, no one knew I was blogging.
I've been having the same issue, and the bloggers haven't gone private. A handful of blogs I follow don't update in dashboard, but most of them do.??
Post a Comment