Cathy, as long as the dogs are happy and you are happy, why not enjoy the time and just take a nap in the sun. I hope you got one in before the kids are home.
Oh my goodness....I was just thinking the very same thing as I looked at the pools of sunlight on the floors in the house. I don't have dogs but I do share the need to curl up in sunlight!! Hope you did it!!
8 comments:
Go ahead. Do it! You're a 'Pack' member. ;-)
Oh so I'm like the Alpha Female or something. Cool.
You gotta remember...that is all they got. That, and rubbing their butt across the carpet!!!
Thank you for your birthday wishes yesterday, I had a lovely day.
Victoria xxx
Lie down there with them and enjoy the sun I would say. If I lie on the floor with my dog, she is overjoyed.
Cathy, as long as the dogs are happy and you are happy, why not enjoy the time and just take a nap in the sun. I hope you got one in before the kids are home.
I'll sometimes to that with my cat...It's a wonderful feeling...all that warmth.
Oh my goodness....I was just thinking the very same thing as I looked at the pools of sunlight on the floors in the house. I don't have dogs but I do share the need to curl up in sunlight!! Hope you did it!!
Post a Comment