
Or should I say I'm not what I used to be which was 46. Today is my birthday and I've turned 47. I'm still missing my coffee but my blood pressure is back to normal so I'll see what introducing some back into my life will do to the BP. It dropped down to 109/66 last night. I felt quite drunk with the drop but it's evened out now. That's a big birthday present to me from me I suppose. I've no idea what my plans are today. There are always things that need to be done around here. I'll just see what mood hits me.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday spring chicken!
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!!
By the way, I don't see any gray anywhere. Wassup wit dat?!?
herdman, please get your eyes checked or what they say about love being blind is really true.
Happy birthday!!
Post a Comment