Will be at the vet for another day. Cross our fingers. He had surgery again today and they can't get to all the blockage so they are trying the fluids again. They say it's ok. I hope so.
Hi Cathy....thanks so much for your comments on mine but please don't be hurt...I would hate that. I am a trifle on the plump side myself so always feel cheered by those even plumper. But onto serious matters, I do hope your dog is better soon...it's so horrible when our animals get sick. janexx
2 comments:
Hi Cathy....thanks so much for your comments on mine but please don't be hurt...I would hate that. I am a trifle on the plump side myself so always feel cheered by those even plumper.
But onto serious matters, I do hope your dog is better soon...it's so horrible when our animals get sick.
janexx
May he be well very very soon the poor wee darling. Scary stuff Cathy. I'll watch out for updates, and with you in the ether. liZZie x
Post a Comment