

Weaver of Grass made me think of some things that make me happy. I have many things that make me happy but for today here are the six:
1. Feta Cheese is on my mind and I think my need for it may be close to needing an intervention.
2. The honeysuckle and wild roses growing everywhere around the house and their per
fume is wonderful.
3. Lightning Bugs or Fireflies. What ever you call them where you live. I love watching them at night.
4."So, You Think You Can Dance" is a TV show I love. I love seeing all of these young people dancing in so many different styles of dance. It's beautiful.
5. Scented Linen Water. Today, I am using orange blossom. It makes ironing more pleasant.
6. Fresh Mint. I put some in my iced tea earlier and I'm going to make some ice cubes today with some for later this weekend. Smells so good.
What's making you feel happy today?

1. Feta Cheese is on my mind and I think my need for it may be close to needing an intervention.

2. The honeysuckle and wild roses growing everywhere around the house and their per
fume is wonderful.3. Lightning Bugs or Fireflies. What ever you call them where you live. I love watching them at night.
4."So, You Think You Can Dance" is a TV show I love. I love seeing all of these young people dancing in so many different styles of dance. It's beautiful.
5. Scented Linen Water. Today, I am using orange blossom. It makes ironing more pleasant.
6. Fresh Mint. I put some in my iced tea earlier and I'm going to make some ice cubes today with some for later this weekend. Smells so good.
What's making you feel happy today?


4 comments:
OMG, lightning bugs! We used to catch those on Memow & Papow's front porch in Kentucky in mason jars when we were little. Thank You Missy, you just put a smile on my face with a memory :)
Sweet post!
I love your list. All good things, simple but exactly right.
Today the things that are making me happy: cutting flowers and cleaning out the herb garden to plant my new plants. And listening to the hens cackle after they lay an egg. And listening to Celtic music on the radio on Thistle and Shamrock. And having coffee early this morning on the swing with my hubby.
And yesterday? Getting to meet you and your husband! Made my day.
Made our too!
Post a Comment