Hi there Cathy - just dropped by to see how you are doing. Life must be getting better if I have time to read blogs again (yeay!). By the way - can't believe you have FIVE DAUGHTERS!!!! Holy camole.
I love shots of simple foliage. Are those mint leaves (plants) in the first pic? They’re so shiny and fresh. And very good idea with the bowling ball… I take it you’ve had to gently pick up beautifully colorful and shiny shards of glass from the garden at least once, especially if you’re a soccer mom. Beautiful song “Six Gnossiennes” by Erik Satie.
I have had numerous gazing balls! I also have a house full of soccer players so I have given up and taken Kate's bowling ball. It has yet to be knocked off!
Hello again Cathy, I love your blog and have updated SparkleMirror to show “Whippoorwill Wood” in the “Sparkling Gems of Delight” section on the sidebar (favorite blogs). Each time you post, yours will appear beautifully at the top of that list. Thanks for providing such interesting content for my friends and me… David
6 comments:
LOL. thats a good idea. you dn't have to worry about breaking it.
Thansk for the comment on my post yesterday. :)
Hi there Cathy - just dropped by to see how you are doing. Life must be getting better if I have time to read blogs again (yeay!). By the way - can't believe you have FIVE DAUGHTERS!!!! Holy camole.
I love shots of simple foliage. Are those mint leaves (plants) in the first pic? They’re so shiny and fresh. And very good idea with the bowling ball… I take it you’ve had to gently pick up beautifully colorful and shiny shards of glass from the garden at least once, especially if you’re a soccer mom.
Beautiful song “Six Gnossiennes” by Erik Satie.
I have had numerous gazing balls! I also have a house full of soccer players so I have given up and taken Kate's bowling ball. It has yet to be knocked off!
I grow mint every empty spot that I can sneak it in. It's invasive but smells so good and is wonderful in a tall glass of tea.
Hello again Cathy,
I love your blog and have updated SparkleMirror to show “Whippoorwill Wood” in the “Sparkling Gems of Delight” section on the sidebar (favorite blogs). Each time you post, yours will appear beautifully at the top of that list. Thanks for providing such interesting content for my friends and me…
David
Post a Comment