Saturday, May 02, 2009
A Weekend At The Vets
We got to visit our boy this morning. There were 5 of our 8 crowded into an exam room to give our Dubh lots of lovins. He was so happy to see us. He couldn't decide who he wanted to jump on first and he wagged his tail so hard his entire body was wagging or at least it seemed that way. I had called the vet earlier and he'd had no change. He wasn't eating and depressed so they thought some of his usual food and a visit might help. It did help! He ate a serving of moist food and we took him for a small walk. The miracle happened. He pooped! Just a little bit but it happened. I ran back in to tell the vet and she came out to see it. She was just as happy as we were. She took a sample. There was some blood but he's pretty sore down in that area. She thinks he may have turned a corner. We are so happy! I can't tell you how quiet it has been around here without him. I never thought I'd miss all the barking the dogs do but I have. The other dogs have been so sad they haven't barked a tenth of their usual and Donnan is just plain depressed. Thanks for all your sweet comments for our boy. They have meant alot to all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope your baby will recover soon and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.
you are welcome Sweetie!
Where are you??? Is puppy ok?
Glad to hear he is on the mend
Aww, I'm glad to hear he's doing better. I know I always worry when our pets are sick!
Isn't it funny to think of someone else watching you and seeing you get excited about a dog pooping? :)
Post a Comment