Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Typhoid Mary aka Me

That's right. It's me. Usually we blame all sickness on the triplets but not this time. I am the carrier. We have 3 down so far with my horrible cold. The triplets remain well. How I'm not sure but it's early. So we have 2 sick 13 year old girls and one 16 year old girl. Would you like to guess which one is the biggest whiner? Oh yes, it is Miss Socialite herself, the 16 year old. I've been told to take her to the doctor this morning for meds so she can go to school by lunch. I can't say more. Not yet. She reads these. She says I make fun of her or give her a hard time. It's not true. If I were to make fun I'd be hitting on all the OCD things she makes us live with. That's a week in post right there. I'll just leave it here for now.

5 comments:

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi Cathy, this should be an e-mail but I could not see an address. I'm a Christian, and if you want to check my blogsite it is http://threeswans.blogspot.com If you enjoy reading Christian novels, including fantasy, may I suggest one to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" can be previewed by reading the sample chapters and reviews on www.threeswans.com.au There are reviews online as well. If you read and enjoy it I will be delighted, but whatever happens I greet you in the Lord.

Millie said...

Cathy, I am so sorry that you all have the cold. You take care of your self and all these precious kids. Thank you again for taking t the time to visit my blog...you are so kind and sweet.

Robin said...

Hope you all feel better very soon! Take Care - Robin

bethbbk said...

It's bad enough when the kids are sick, but you too? Soooo sorry! Hope you all get better very soon.

Cat said...

It's okay. After a trip to the MD today we are on meds. Al will be the next to fall. He says he has the sore throat. Oh well..Thanks guys for caring.