The way a crow
Shook down on me
The dust of snow
From a hemlock tree
Has given my heart
A change of mood
And saved some part
Of a day I had rued.
It's amazing how a small walk can change your entire mood. I was tired and grumpy this morning and wanted to nap all day but a short walk was all it took to get out of the funk. The birds are waiting for Spring just like me. The Cairns stayed beside me. My protectors. Donnan lives for a walk with me and I feel guilty that I don't do it more often. I've promised him I'll do better in future.
Robert Frost is my favorite poet. I go back to him over and over again.
2 comments:
Oh, I like Frost too. Thing 1 took a trip a few years ago (up way-north) and got to see Frost's grave.
See - sunshine. I bet you have a vitamin D deficiency. I say this because I have that deficiency and have a hard time remembering to take that pill every morning. And sunshine makes my mood better.
I think you right about this. I feel so good when it's shining. I'd love to see Frost's grave.
Post a Comment