Thursday, February 12, 2009

It is Another Beautiful Day

The sun is shining and the wind is still hanging around making today feel more like March than February. I had headed out to the mission but had to turn back as Hannah decided to take ill. She's determined to return today to take an exam but the jury is still out on that.
I slept so well last night thanks to the high winds. It was like being back on our farm as the wind was constantly blowing there. I'd love to head to Virginia this weekend and stay near the old place. I'd love a fresh trout dinner and to see all the new lambs on the farms. We will see.
I hemmed Hannah's Halloween Sunbonnett Sue for her. I would like more quilting on it but it is hers.
Sweet Hannah has said "let's go!". She hates missing exams. I'm off to the high school.

No comments: