Saturday, February 07, 2009

An Award from A Sweetie!


I read Millie everyday. Sometimes twice a day. I am in awe of her quilts. I want to make every quilt that she has pictured on her blog and I've told her I'll need to live forever to do it (I'm a little over committed at times). She has award me this super sweet award.


This is a blogging award that originated in Portugal and this is what it says about the blogs who are given this award....."This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are extremely charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.
Well, I really am honored and I am going to pass it on because I read some lovely blogs everyday that deserve this far more than myself.
1.Granny Sue's News and Reviews- Life here in West Virginia and all it's beautiful traditions in the arts, nature and family.
2. The Weaver of Grass- Country life in Britain and such poetic writing. I want to be there.
3. Welcome to Wilmoth Farms- A beautiful farm in Kentucky and day to day living on a farm.
4. Scrumdillydilly- Quirky is how I describe this blog. She makes me smile.
5. Come Away With Me Into The Night- I have a good deal in common with Vickie in day to day dealing with ill health and still striving to be productive and creative.
7.Creature Comforts- Every single day needs a dose of loveliness.
8. A Poet in Residence- I am a lover of poetry. I read a poem and I am in that poem. Since I discovered him by way of The Weaver, I have been very happy every morning reading his blog.
Take a few moments to check them out.


2 comments:

Vickie said...

*hugs*

Millie said...

You nominated some lovely blogs. I have to take my time to go and visit every one of them.