Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some of My New Treasures


I'm not sure if I will keep these. Perhaps share with my mother and sister. I cannot get one of the stepchildren to model the coat. I'll wait until Hannah comes home. It's rather small.

3 comments:

bethbbk said...

I love, love, love the Liberty Bell candle holders! And the milk glass is probably worth some big money. Where do you go "treasure hunting?"

Thanks for the comments on my blog. It's has been a really odd week for me. Glad you had one week with no groundings!

Millie said...

What lovely treasures you have there. Do you have a secret place to go and find all these nice treasures?

Have a great week and enjoy these new finds!
Millie

Cat said...

No secrets to finding these. We went about an hour from here into Southern West Virginia. They had an entire room with glass sitting on nearly every surface.