Monday, March 23, 2009

Quiet Mondays

I love quiet Mondays. I love that everyone is well and back to school and I love that it is Spring. I'm piecing a small quilt today. I say small but I'm not sure how big it will be in the end. It's all soft pinks with a bit of blue. It's just too sweet. It has different widths of strips and this is the first time I have tried anything like this. I like the freedom I have with it and I've already decided it's a gift. I'll add a photo when I have more than 6 blocks finished.

We saw these boys fishing yesterday in a small creek on our way home. They were working hard for 4 inch creek chub. Creek chub is what they called them. I call them minnows but I'm not one to question boys on fishing. They were pretty cute and I love Curly's boots.

3 comments:

Millie said...

I love quiet Mondays too. It is so good to hear you are working on a quilt. Enjoy every moment of this quiet Monday. Love to see pictures of your blocks.

Vickie said...

Quiet Mondays...yes, they are quite sweet!

KatBouska said...

A quiet Monday spent quilting....fun! I've never done a quilt with stips of different sizes. Aren't they so much fun to give!?!