Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A2 and The Boy


A came home early today with the strangest story I've ever heard in this family and that is saying alot.

A-" Honey, if I were to tell you that A2 and the Boy were sent home from school today what is the craziest reason you could think of for the school doing that?

Me-" Honestly, I don't know. They were fighting? They didn't wear underwear (don't laugh This has happened)? Headlice (I'm already itching)?"

A-"Not even close."

Me-"I have no idea and I'm guessing anymore."

A-"This morning, the Boy's dog jumped on the school bus with them."

Me-"And they took it to school?"

A-"No. The two of them picked it up and carried it off the bus."

Me-"Are they in trouble for that?"

A-"No. It seems last night the coon dog got sprayed by a skunk and they smelled like skunk."

Me (not laughing but so wanting to)-"So they change their clothes, big deal. Did they call Cruella ( my pet name for "said" and a really sad story)?"

A- "Yeah, but it seems it was on their skin and wouldn't rinse off so the school made them leave even after changing clothes. The odor was disturbing class. They had to go home."

I had a good laugh. People, you can't make this crap up. I am so glad it was her week. I mean that with all my heart. After last week, God would not do that to us after last week. I have heard tomato juice takes care of the smell but I'll just let "said" figure it out.
Photo is just a wild flower along our road. I'll look it up later.

9 comments:

bethbbk said...

OMG - I cannot believe it! I'm so glad it wasn't your week. But I'm sure it will be your fault somehow... At least you get a big smile from it.

Cat said...

Oh, you know she will find a reason it was my fault but for now I'm still laughing.

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

I sure needea good laugh today...and I got it! How funny is that..and I bet you are smirking that "said" had to deal with it! HA HA HA still laughing! And who said there is no justice??

Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bethbbk said...

I posted an update. Get this - no school tomorrow. Can you hear the kids celebrating up there?

Vickie said...

You people are messed up!

LMAO!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Amy McMean said...

LOL. They were those smelly kids in class. Oh no.

Tomato juice doesn't really help, it just has to fade on it's own. "saids" house is a stink-a-roo palace right now.

Cat said...

Thanks Amy! My day just got better with that info!

Granny Sue said...

OMG!!! Things are going from bad to stinky down there!

There is a way to get rid of skunk odor. The library in Charleston had it once. A chemist at Carbide figured it out and it was in the paper. Mix together:

One quart 3% hydrogen peroxide (but I'd suggest using Vivid, it's stronger peroxide)
1/4 cup baking soda

one teaspoon liquid dish soap

You wash the animal/person with this, multiple times if you have to. it's supposed to work, but i've never tried it; we just let the stink wear off the dogs.