We had a long night. Becca ran a high fever and coughed all night. She finally fell asleep at 6:30 this morning. Ally and Brenden are still running fevers and coughing but are better than Becca. Hannah's eye is scratched and she has to use an ointment in it. She can go back tomorrow if it is better. No one slept last night except Hannah and Katherine. Katherine was the only one to get on the bus this morning. Kate told me if I let her slept until 10 she could manage on next to no sleep and go to school at lunch. What a crew we are. I am thinking that we are past the worst of it if no one else gets worse or hurt this week.
Today is one of my fun days I have for the kids every year and I'm sad no one is really up to it. I always make a nice Irish meal and play Irish music and color something totally unexpected for them to eat or drink. I'll wait until lunch to see how the triplets are feeling before I go to a big effort. Alan made an awesome dinner last night and it was barely touched.
I want to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I love all of you..
Today is one of my fun days I have for the kids every year and I'm sad no one is really up to it. I always make a nice Irish meal and play Irish music and color something totally unexpected for them to eat or drink. I'll wait until lunch to see how the triplets are feeling before I go to a big effort. Alan made an awesome dinner last night and it was barely touched.
I want to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I love all of you..
5 comments:
Intersting what you said about reincarnation. I once met the ghost of a long-ago ancestor, a Celtic chieftain. No other explanation fits the circumstances. I am absolutely convinced that we are reincarnated.
Happy St Paddy's day!
Gwilym
Nice green plant...Happy St. Paddy's day!
You hang in there, friend!
Lots of love,
~Millie~
I hope everyone recovers soon, Cathy. No fun having a house full of sick ones. Poor little things. And poor mommy and daddy too.
Sorry about the illnesses Cathy - hope they are now well past.
Man, I can NOT believe that I missed Montel on Oprah! I am so mad. Did you see the whole thing? He is very open about smoking pot too for the pain.
Post a Comment