Hi Cathy. I think its so sweet that you are all katherines or cathy. How lovely that the girls are friends. As for me and the haggling..its just a game in Morocco apparently. I found it easy after the first tiem with the rug becasue I was truthful and would not pay more than I could afford which I thought was ludicrously cheap, and still got it.
Hello? Knocking on the computer screen! Where are you? Why haven't you posted in 2 days? How are you? I am doing better. Trying to sit back and just accept everything for what it is and just deal with it. I feel pretty good today so far. I'm always a little stiff and there is always a little pain in the legs but all in all, it's a good day. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend filled with much 'recreational habits'!!! LOL!!! I hope you are feeling ok and have a good weekend. Love You!!
3 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Thought I'd stop by to say hello.
I sometimes find it difficult keeping up with visiting other peoples blogs and leaving comments.
Best wishes
Karen x
Hi Cathy.
I think its so sweet that you are all katherines or cathy. How lovely that the girls are friends.
As for me and the haggling..its just a game in Morocco apparently. I found it easy after the first tiem with the rug becasue I was truthful and would not pay more than I could afford which I thought was ludicrously cheap, and still got it.
Hello? Knocking on the computer screen! Where are you? Why haven't you posted in 2 days? How are you? I am doing better. Trying to sit back and just accept everything for what it is and just deal with it. I feel pretty good today so far. I'm always a little stiff and there is always a little pain in the legs but all in all, it's a good day. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend filled with much 'recreational habits'!!! LOL!!! I hope you are feeling ok and have a good weekend. Love You!!
Post a Comment