Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sewing and Midsomer Murders


I have been lazy again as far as posting. I have spent hours sewing and watching Midsomer Murders. 


Today is the day our teenagers return! I've been missing them. I had two calls on Friday and that was it for the entire 7 days. My feelings were hurt but I need to come to grips with the fact they are growing up and don't need to talk to their mother every day. They were having a good time and staying out of trouble.

1 comment:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I am pleased to hear that you are teaching the girls to sew by hand - it is so rare these days and you never know, they just might grow up with the sewing bug.
I see in our newspaper today that John Nettles is to retire from Midsummer Murders as he feels he has done enough of them (I don't think there is anyone left alive in that village!)