Lizzie is a Sweetie Pie! I love her blog .http://mygenericmedium.blogspot.com/. She nominated me for this award! I had to take some real quality time to figure out transferring the picture and the text. Why? Because sometimes the simple things escape me. So here goes....And thank you Sweet Lizzie! When accepting this award you have to deliver it to eight other people and include the following text with the award on your site -:
"These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends, and they're not interested in self aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers".
"These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends, and they're not interested in self aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers".
I have some lovely ladies to pass this on to....as follows:
1. Beth at http://pleasemomdontsing.blogspot.com/
2. Rachel at http://rachelcox.blogspot.com/
3. Susan at http://stonyriverfarm.blogspot.com/
4. Rae at http://kyfarmlife.blogspot.com/
5. Welsh Girl at http://notmarriedandnotbothered.blogspot.com/
6. Susannah at http://grannysu.blogspot.com/
7. Millie at http://milliesquilting.blogspot.com/
8. and last but not least the very funny Amy at http://insidethemcmind.blogspot.com/
Please check out their blogs. They are all special women.
6 comments:
Thanks! I'll have to update my posts. XO Beth
Thanks, Cathy!!!
Rachel
Thank you Cathy for your kind mentions. I am glad you figured out what to do. It took me a while aswell.
wow is this a newlook blo skin!
cool!!
I have an award for you on my blog!
Ahh thanks Cathy. I'm glad you enjoy my posts about nothing. LOL.
Don't forget hot guys cutting hay. Call me next time.
Post a Comment