Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Farm and Family Time

















will- clothes are optional at the Farm





relaxin



















watchin the sweaty, sexy guys cut hay.... yes, I was phoned by this one to tell me she LOVED it there!

My girls have very few cousins. Five in all. When I was growing up, I had tons of family to spend summers and holidays with. I feel like they are missing out on so much but what can I do to change things? People used to be closer to their family's. My cousins are spread out all over the country so I never see anyone I grew up with unless there is a funeral or wedding. I hate how families have grown apart and I feel it's this society. I see younger couples in their 20's trying to change this lack of "family". I hope they do it. I hope they manage to pull families back together and we get away from this "self " centered world. My girls will always remember this time they spent with my niece and nephews in Lewisburg. They always remember our family times and rarely remember much of their numerous trips to Disney World. Don't get me wrong, they LOVE Disney but it can't hold a candle to time with Nanny, Poppaw, Maggie, Jimmy and Will.

1 comment:

Amy McMean said...

cool pictures. Sounds like fun. I like farms and hot guys cutting hay. Sign me up.

I go away for a few days and you change your layout. Nice.