Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pat Robertson

Pat Robertson is so insufferable. Please Mr. Robertson, please fall into a black hole and take Rush Limbaugh with you. I know the media would miss letting us know your opinions but honestly most Christians are embarrassed by you. Jesus died for our sins and God doesn't go around making earthquakes and killing innocents to punish sinners. There is a geology to this beautiful planet and it's an ever changing piece of real estate..i.e. moving plates. It's God who has set peoples' heart to go and pick up the pieces. It's God who is the Father, Great Comforter and Judge not you Mr. Robertson.


I've decide to put energy toward prayer today.

5 comments:

bethbbk said...

Well said. Would it be possible to throw Ann Coulter's skinny ### down the hole too?

Susan at Stony River said...

I used to think he gave Christians a bad name. Now I realise he gives all of humanity a bad name.

Meanwhile, that's a beautiful photo, and you're right, that's what we need more of right now.

xo

prashant said...

, The teenagers grow out of the silly behavior and turn into lovely adults, so don't worry too much

Work from home India

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cathy for making me think - I don't know the people you mention but I am aware of some who sound similar. I don't do a or the god either but I do agree with what you're saying. By the way - how is that Cairn geting along?

Tiffany A said...

Please Robertson, don't take Rush. I kind of like him and Ann. :)