Monday, January 19, 2009

Winter Wonderland


I have to admit it's nice to wake up to snow when I know I am not going to drive in it. Martin Luther King Day is today and all the children are home and till asleep. The boys have been out and ran their noses thru the snow until they were cold. It's so pretty outside. The triplets will love sledding down the hill later. I'm having oyster stew for breakfast. It's just me and it was there staring at me. Easy to heat up and crush a million crackers in. I'm going to sew today and I'm just wanting to stay relaxed. SO, no marathon cooking for 8-9 people. The 13 year-olds had a guest stay over.

I tried to get some pics of the boys but they didn't cooperate so I'm posting a photo from the last nice snow. It's my Donnan. The lover boy. I love Cairns. Donnan likes to look pitiful and talk to me. He likes to sit on my feet and cuddle. He's my Sweetie Boy.

2 comments:

Millie said...

Cathy, I have tagged you for a picture meme. Please come on over!
Millie

Cat said...

You are so much fun! Thank you! I feel inspired when I look at your quilts. I know for sure I'm going to make a coin quilt now.