
so this blog "pushes" me and I'm good with that. I think having ill health kinda pulled me into myself. I have had times like this before but maybe never lasting this long. I love reading of other's day to day lives and seeing myself alittle more normal that I had self judged. When I was tagged yesterday for sharing a photo, I was flattered and scared. How do I ask others? Others ladies who do not know me.
I have to say that I think the few blogs that I read are written by wonderful ladies. They are so inspiring and I feel honored to read about their day to day lives and projects. So here goes......
1. Granny Sue at Granny Sue's News and Reviews
2. Teesha at teesha's circus
3. Carina at feeling stitchy
4. Elizabeth at Welsh Hills Again
5. Jane at Diary of a Desperate Exmoor Woman
6. Vickie at Come away with me in the Night
Rules are that you go to your 6th folder in Your Pictures and pick the 6th picture to describe in your blog. You then send this same challenge out to six others. I was tagged by Millie at Millie's Quilting along with 5 others. I enjoyed all posts and photos. It was nice seeing new blogs.
Have a beautiful day and those of you overseas have a beautiful afternoon!
I've included my the quilt I made for Al's mom for Christmas last year.
3 comments:
Cathy, I am so shy. Blogging helped me too getting out of my shell. Thanks for playing a long with the game. Your blog is wonderfull.
Thank you for helping me with your extra push!
I haven't gotten to do this yet, Cathy, but I will do it soon, I promise. The snow sorta pushed everything else out of my mind.
I love your quilt projects. That's a gift.
Post a Comment