If you live in the state of West Virginia or are passing through please feel free to ask me when she is on the roads. I will not be offended and I can give you directions for detours away from her projected travel path. Yeah, five more to go and a lot more time on my knees praying.
4 comments:
WooHoo! Congrats, Girl! You are going to have a great time sending her back and forth to the store, the video rental place, etc. I loved when my eldest finally got his license.
Be careful with criticism and pray often. She's growing more wings.
Wow, congratulations! I had to try a few times, I'll admit... LOL Or wait was that my daughter? Mine was so long ago.
Anyhow, we'll all be in West Virginia in two weeks....would she wanna practice driving some foreigners around the place? LOL
Oh my, white-knuckle time. It will be us next summer, and much as I trust my youngster I know the statistics. Lots of prayers!
It makes me smile, hearing your choice of music (American Pie) today, so right for summer and for my own mood at present.
Hannah is a bit too aggressive in driving for me so I'll be praying more than I care to admit. She's a good kid and makes good grades so not alot of complaints and no real excuses to keep her away from a car she's had for 8 months. She'll be under supervision for the next few months to make sure she knows how to drive in different situations.
Post a Comment