Saturday, November 06, 2010

A New Job!

Thanks to Granny Sue, I have a new job! I started on Wednesday and I have been exhausted since but I am soooo happy. The job is a bottom of the ladder job at the local library but I'm okay with that. I have a brain and I will learn the ins and outs of things and work my way up. So, in the past month, I have quit taking Cymbalta and feel pretty normal..it's nice to know your own name without thinking twice to remember it and I have a new job and I'm laughing again. The only wrong thing in all of this is that Alan is still in denial and it's starting to make me very angry that he will not listen to me. He actually told me he liked me better on Cymbalta. Of course he did.
Friends, I can't tell you how good it feels to laugh and smile and except for the times I'm dealing with Alan's denial issues I feel amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done! Nothing ever stands still, change happens, good things happen ~ I wont talk about the other stuff that happens! May you benefit from the stability and calm in your life now ♥