Today is Katherine Brooke's 15th birthday. Here are the current top ten for Kate in facts:
1. She was the gift we came home with from a two week vacation to Hawaii.
2. I was sick every single day I was pregnant with her.
3. She was the best baby ever!
4. She loved to be naked...for years.
5. She is the best friend a person could ever have because she is loyal and honest to a fault.
6. She makes A's and isn't trying.
7. She is a beautiful singer.
8. She loves the paranormal.
9. She bakes delicious cakes.
10. Suddenly, she thinks Marines are HOT! "Just look at him Mom! He is gorgeous and all man in that uniform." Yeah, I'm thinking.."He's all of 5'6'' and he could be my son he's so young."
My meds are working and the depression is getting better. My doctor may have found the "magic mix" to work for me. Yay!
Our foster dog has been renamed from MiMi to Molly and she had two puppies 4 weeks ago. We think they could be Dubh's but we aren't sure. We didn't know she was in heat until the spotting started and then we took precautions but nature must have taken it's course before hand. I was sick with worry that she was pregnant by the St. Bernard she had shared a home with before us but the puppies are all Cairn. They are little scrappers and constantly growling and chewing. They are spoiled because the first two weeks of life for them was a battle to survive and I literally put my life on hold for them. I have fed them every four hours for weeks because Molly's milk dried up while they were in the vet's care. So, I have one of each sex and they have stolen my heart. The boy has been spoken for by one of the vet's assistants ( since week one). I'm keeping them both until they finish teething and I'm working on house training but they are so small it's difficult. They are little miracles and I have loved and hated this job but I am ready to give them to loving homes. I am no longer newborn mother material. Trips to the emergency vet's office (too many nights) and making bottles is exhausting. I can wait on grandchildren for a while.
One of the triplets has been sick too. Becca has had migraines for a month now. We took her to a neurologist today and she's started 3 different medications and is scheduled for an MRI. The doctor was excellent so we have high hopes that he will help her. She's a strong girl and tried her best not to miss too much school. That's all my news. I'm heading over to read yours.
5 comments:
Very good to find this post as I was wondering how you were. I think Katherine may take after her mum, just a bit! You do so much I am in awe, and truly hope that your meds help you. I went back on milder anti d's which are working for me. Take the edge off 'rubbish' and let life flow. Best wishes to you, and the pups. ♥
PS: Many many thanks Cathy for your time and generosity visiting all my posts and commenting!
She's so pretty, like her mummy. I'm glad you are feeling a little brighter, you have such a busy life that you need to be in tip top condition. xxx
Happy Birthday Katherine!
Happy Birthday Katherine. Late but heartfelt just the same.
Post a Comment