Monday, December 07, 2009

I love Etsy


I love Etsy. It's my favorite place to shop. My newest purchase is this beauty and it's all mine. It came in the mail over the weekend and I love it. I don't believe there is any way you can go wrong with a Santa playing the bagpipes!
I have so many photos to get taken and posted but I'm back to work tomorrow. I hope the mission gets a new secretary soon and gets our office back into shape.

6 comments:

Tracey said...

I absolutely love it! XXX

Blind Fly Theater said...

Where's Santa's Christmas kilt? I suppose it's better if he doesn't wear it, especially on those frosty trips through the stratosphere. Frostbite is no fun.
Very seldom do I see something I'd never seen before, but Santa with the bagpipes hits that mark.
Love your new item... have a Merry Christmas!
David

The Weaver of Grass said...

Love the santa and also the faint traces of snow which pepper your blog.

Anonymous said...

You're right there is NOTHING better than Santa playing the pipes!

Anonymous said...

May the glow from that rainbow and the joy of Alice continue to smile on your life and bring you more and more pleasure. Your workplace sounds stressful for all sorts of reasons that one wouldn't expect in a Christian setting, so I expect that must be very challenging.

Cat said...

I am so crazy about this necklace! It has a mirror on the back and a nice long chain.